About the Policy The privacy of our clients is our top priority and we respect it as our own. Even though we collect information from our clients, it is only to make an improvement in our customer services. Our company does recognize that the maintenance and use of our clients' information is our responsibility. We DO NOT rent or sell the information that our client provides to us online.
Personal Information We Collect When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email Address
- First Name and Last Name
- Phone Number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
We Collect Device Information Using the
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Google Analytics” is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Use of Collected Data The information collected is used in many diversified methods. Our company uses the information saved by our clients to process their order. We will also send them e-mails to confirm the order and our customer services may also contact them via phone, snail-mail or e-mail if our company has other queries regarding the order placed.
As a client, one might also receive updates regarding our site and services. In addition, we may also use the information about your interests and purchases to help our company improve our site design and the client's purchasing experience.
3rd Party Sharing Personal information will not be released to third parties other than our own domains. There are no other circumstances under which we will provide or sell personal information to third parties.
Security of Personal Information The information of our clients is secure, as it is protected during transmission by the use of the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Software, which encrypts the information the client puts in.
Access of Registered Accounts The client can access their registered accounts by signing in on our homepage. Once signed in, the client has access to their previous lists and information that they have already submitted to the site.
Changing & Deleting/Unsubscribing Accounts The client has to send an email to request the cancellation of subscriptions. This shall prevent the user from receiving e-mail communications relating to any online order they might have placed at the site.
Cookies We Use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Do Not Track Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Your Rights: If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information is corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Contact Us For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below: