2. Policies All policies, rules and regulations are the final decision of Seasol Consultancy.com. We reserve the right to modify, add or change any policies as we deem necessary at any time. All members agree that they will not hold Seasol Consultancy Company liable for any items or policies within this program.
3. Refunds Once the contract has been signed and agreed between client and or individual party and the funds as for the advance fee has been added to company’s account from the client and or individual party. The cancellation of contract will not refund any money or payment, transferred at the time of contract creation. Please note company will not refund any down payment to client for cancelation of contract once work has been initiated. However, the workload charges have to be determined in this fund. Therefore, company will not be responsible and all the fund will have to be kept anyway. If the client or customer ask for refund during the documentation or before that, then refund will be given deducting any purchase fee or hidden fee that are subjected.
4. Abuse We will not tolerate any abuse against Seasol Consultancy at all whether it is word of mouth or the internet or anywhere else. Negativity or use threatening or defamatory language towards our company or staff members will not be tolerated at all and if any customer is found to be spreading negativity against us of using abusive or threatening language, then we can cancel his or her order without any further notice. The content/idea/theme of a web site is provided by client. Seasol Consultancy Company can just help you in actual conceiving the idea. You agree that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law.
5. Payment Dispute/Claims Seasol Consultancy Company is a company having different divisions offering different services. If any client opens a claim/dispute against any of our services or websites, then we can halt/cancel your service in any of the divisions. We can also terminate any service of clients from any of the divisions/websites if payment is due without any further intimation.
6. Payment Terms: We accept Advance payment from the total cost. However, the advance price varies from project to project or client ease.
7. Branding At the bottom of each page of the client’s web site will be placed a Seasol Consultancy logo and the words “This web site designed, created, Powered, hosted and maintained by Seasol Consultancy Software Company” or similar will be shown and a link to the any web site owned by Web Design web site will be active. The clients of Seasol Consultancy Software Company don’t have rights to get this removed in any form. Still if you want to remove it please send us an email on” firstname.lastname@example.org. It may cost you extra charge. Of the Software or Website.
8. Testimonials On Google or Facebook or on our website, All Testimonials or Feedbacks are from our client’s side and we put after they allow us to put positive feedbacks. We not list any of Feedback personally
9. Language We have the right to cancel your order or not provide you any refund if any abusive/offensive language is used in your communication with us.
10. E- Commerce and Security Where Project involves E-commerce functionality, client must ensure that suitable arrangements are in place to maximize security levels with regard to financial and personal information relating to the users of Project. Seasol Consultancy Company has a very strict policy of securing the confidential information submitted by client during the process of Web Design and Development. However, Seasol Consultancy Company doesn’t take any responsibility for leakage or misuse of any information. So far, no claim or complain ever has been submitted to Seasol Consultancy Software Company regarding this.
11. Completion Date Seasol Consultancy Software Company and Client undertake to work together to complete Project within the timescale defined in the specification. Seasol Consultancy Software Company will inform client on project progress and will always endeavour to meet the defined milestones. Client must also supply all source materials to timescale, failure to provide source materials or respond back within 30 days of the specified timescale will be sufficient grounds for Seasol Consultancy Software Company to cancel the agreement and retain any deposits or stage payments made thus far as cancellation fees.
12. Limitation of liability.
1. Seasol Consultancy Software Company will under no circumstance be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages including any loss of business, revenue, profits, or data in relation to your use of the Web site.
2. In purchasing domain names on behalf of the client, Seasol Consultancy Company are acting solely as the client’s agent and accepts no responsibility for the continuance or otherwise of that registered domain name.
13. Cancellation Seasol Consultancy Software Company and Hosting Services reserve the right to cancel an account at any time.
1. If the client delays commencement of work for more than 30 days from payment of the deposit Seasol Consultancy Software Company reserves the right to make a surcharge to cover additional time and price increases since the original quote.
2. In the event of a dispute regarding the design of the web site or withheld or late payment Seasol Consultancy Software Company reserves the right to withhold or withdraw all web pages and image files until such dispute is resolved.
To Your Success,